Wanderer book four has gone to the first set of beta readers! That’s one of the last big milestones down, and it means I can now work out the exact release date. Huge thanks to my proofreader, Frank, for the brilliant work, many catches and great suggestions. Also belated huge thanks to Sue, my editor, for helping wrestle the manuscript into a state where it could be proofread.
I’ve been a bit quiet on here lately because time was tight and it was a choice between blogging and working on the book, and I know which everyone wanted! Now I have a bit more time I have a lot of things planned, including (in no particular order)…
- Revealing the name of the new book
- Confirming the release date
- Details of how to preorder
- A Big Competition to celebrate the new book
- Revealing the new book’s cover
- Revealing the new book blurb (description)
And more! Stay tuned for more information.